Friday, November 25, 2016

Dropping by to Say...




Hello everyone, I pray you all had a great Thanksgiving. I'm just dropping in for a very quick post. And that is To just remind you about the Black Friday Book sales that are ending soon. Make sure to check out yesterdays Black Friday Blow-out post

Also if you feel like leaving a comment go on a head and tell me at least (because really it's almost an endless list) 5 things you are thankful for. Here is what I'm Thankful for

1) The great grace of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
2) That the Lord chose to make me His own
3) That the Lord gives me a new day to worship Him
4) That the Lord has given me a family
5) That the Lord has given me a great college (Check it out. The Master's University)

Pictures and gifs used are owned by their respective creators and I do not clam any of them as my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you have to say, and I try to always respond to every comment so feel free to come back and check