Thursday, May 4, 2017

I BEEN TAGGED!... plus up-date.






     Hey everyone! I hope your all doing well. Lately I've been way to serious with my post. I think it's about time to get back to being good old Marrok. 

     So... It's cinco de mayo everyone! Start the MEXICAN music! Bring out the tacos, tortas, frijoles, and menudo! Get the sombreros and ponchos out. And Chuck contact the emergency mariachi's and turn their bass up!... wait what?... But its cinco de mayo... well you are right... okay.

    So I was tagged by Livi over at Living for the Other Side for the Liebster Award, Thanks a ton Livi! (though I have no idea what the Liebster Award is., like do we all get lightsaber's? Because it kind of looks like lightsaber. If you know what it is comment down below) I though it would be fun to throw a cinco de mayo fiesta but it turns out that cinco de mayo isn't until tomorrow. Darn... Anyways lets get to this thing going! 

                                              The Rules:
-Link back to the person that tagged you.
-Answer the eleven questions.
-Tag eleven bloggers, and let them know you tagged them.
-Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions.

1. What is your personality type? 

    I don't really know, I would say cool comic geek with a side of laugher. But if your talking about the personality test things, then on the DISC personality test I was a CD. On that other one I was  J.E.R.K or whatever this screen shot says.

But I find that it usually isn't right because there are more then one answer that fits me.

2. What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Draw, Tinker (go on and make those tinker bell jokes), and read I guess.


3. What would be your dream job?

Piloting my own mech. Being a superhero. Ruler of the world.

4. Puppies or kittens?

Both. Puppies and Kittens! I need them for my school of ninja animals.

5. Do you play an instrument? If so, which one(s)?

Right now the answer is no. But hopefully soon! *grabs my bagpipes*

6. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you pick to go?

Japan of course!.. Right now you must be thinking "what they heck? I was expecting something like Scotland. After all your name is Celtic and your banner is Celtic themed!" If you don't know by now I am almost a paradox. I love both Celtic themes and Asian themes (very different I know, but whatever) and would jump at the chance to go to Japan. 

7. What's your favorite season of the year?

Winter, I love the cold!

8. What was the last thing you ate?

Honestly I can't remember, probably eggs, or pizza, it was most likely eat-able....

9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

I think this should be the forbidden question! it's so hard to chose. There are all kinds of powers that look cool. We have things like...

                                           Super-Speed

                                          Lighting powers




                                             Heat Vision


                                     Animal shape shifting


                                            Super Strength


                                       The Power Cosmic





That's it! I can't be put in charge of choosing my own power. It has to be either something passed down or random.

10. What was the last book you read? Did you like it?

The last book... Lets see I've beta read for some people. Those where defiantly cool. But the last book I've read/reading... Samara's Peril. And since I haven't given up on it yet I would says I like it.

11. What does your first name mean? And if you could change it, would you and what would it be?

Well some of you may already now this but Marrok Macintyre is a pen name. As for right now My real name will remain unsaid. Marrok means "A knight thought to be a werewolf" But before you freak out and go "AAAAaaa I knew it he is one of those weirdos! demon boy!" (okay you may not react like that but it would be kind of funny if you did) In Sottish and Irish legends werewolves are not what they are here in western culture. When it says werewolf it means either Faoladh or  wulver and from what I can tell the Legend of Marrok is that of a Faoladh (but I could be wrong).
As for people to tag. If your reading this and want to answer these feel free to be tagged!

Okay now for the eleven questions:

1) What is your favorite kind of place to go?
2) Winged dragon or Wingless dragon?
3) Between mountains and valleys which do you prefer?
4) What was the last movie you watched?
5) Who was the last comedian you listen to?
6) Who is your favorite band?
7) Soundtrack or main stream band?
8) What is your favorite flower and why?
9) What is your favorite animal?
10) If you could do one thing in the world what would it be?
11) Can you find a character the best matches your personality?

       Moving on to the up-date! So I hit 25k in my WIP and progress is coming along nicely. I hope to have the daft finished by the end of summer and then before the year is over already have it being beta read and all the other good stuff. Once I reach 40K I'll release  the un-top-secret synopsis.

       There are changes coming to the blog. One of which will be that instead of post coming out every Thor's day Thursday. New post will come out every other Thursday (starting on the 11th). The reason is because life is getting a little more hectic and I don't want the quality of my post to suffer any more then they already do.

       I also wanted to start sending out bi-monthly newsletters that deal more about my WIP'S and other stuff related to that. But I ran into a little problem. The sites that provide a really easy way of sending out newsletters all wanted a business names and address. Seeing that I'm not ready to start my business (if you can call what I'm going to do that) and I don't want any issues when it comes time I decided to hold off on using those sites. So I was wondering if instead anyone would be interested in a bi-monthly writing up-date post or would you rather receive an email about it starting... I don't know... May 18th?

     The email wouldn't be anything flashy and would be just a mass group email (for all those who are interested in it). Let me know down below if you would be interested in either of the two or not interested at all.

And Until Next Time, Stay True to The King!


(images and gif's used are not my own and nor do I clam them as such. Credit goes to their rightful owners/creators)


16 comments:

  1. You like the cold? You're probably the first person I've found that does.

    "it was most likely edible" Hahaha! That's literally me. People ask me what I ate and I'm like, "Well... hopefully something edible..."

    I agree with you, that question should be forbidden! I don't like it when people ask me what superpower I'd want, because then I think of a bajillion of them and I'm like, "I can't choose just ONE!"

    That's so cool! I was wondering what Marrok meant. Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I love the cold! I could write a whole, half a pome on it!

      hahaha that's funny! though I spelled it "eat-able" to be funny :D

      Yeah how could a person just choose one power, I would just rather get something random or something passed down. That why I won't have that problem of choosing.

      Thank! Yeah I think Marrok is a pretty cool name.

      Delete
  2. Dude, I love this post. I found myself smiling and even laughing out loud a few times :) And hey you are definitely not a J.E.R.K personality! That's my opinion anyway maybe some other people think you are.... :P And wow you like winter best? Hmm, I like how pretty the snow and ice can look after a storm but I HATE the cold. And I would totally be open to the idea of you doing a email about writing up-dates and such. Well thanks Marrok man :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I'm glad it left you smiling and laughing! oh but I can definitely be a J.E.R.K sometimes :P

      Yeah Winter is awesome! I don't get snow where I live but I bet it can be really pretty.

      Okay thanks! It helps be decide when I hear others opinions on what they would rather see!

      Delete
  3. *has obviously not been on here in a long time* Hey, nice blog design!! :D And great post!
    Cold, yes!! *loves the cold* And pizza. I could seriously eat pizza 6 days a week...or 7. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks Faith! OOOoo just think of winter and pizza! best combination ever!

      Delete
  4. Hahaha!!! Finally, back to your funny posts!

    Yup, definitely a Jerk ;). Also the screen shot fits you pretty well (except for the thinking part, no way it is at 70%;).

    Umm... with all the Mexican references, we would be more inclined to expect you want to go somewhere in central America... not Scotland or Japan... just saying dude ;).

    Love winter too!!!

    Also, you could give a little more info on what a Faoladh actually is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yup jerk work and I don't do much of that thinking stuff ;p

      Hey it's Cinco De Mayo. Mexican references is to be expected.

      Sure a Faoladh is a shape shifter who said to protect children and stand guard over wounded men.

      Delete
  5. You like the cold?!?! I'm not saying I like intense heat either, but *shivers* ;)

    Totally understand about life getting hectic. My life was like that last month :P

    Did you try MailChimp for the newsletter? I think they ask for a business name, but I just put in my penname. The address thing is kinda annoying too. But a bi-monthly group "newsletter" would be cool!

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like the cold! I can't say I've been in intense cold but I like it. I don't like intense heat, but I can take it (since it's like always hot here).

      Well I hope it's getting back to normal, hectic can be good sometimes but it does take a toll

      I was going to use MailChimp but it also wanted an address. Hopefully soon I'll move over to it. Sweet thanks!

      Delete
  6. The dog in the picture looks sad, as if it was tagged and didn't want to be. ^.^ Speaking of animals, have you seen the movie The Secret Life of Pets? My family and I just watched that one. The portrayal of cats was spot on!


    I agree that the personality tests are never 100% accurate, because...well, no person can really be put into a category. God made each person unique. The test I took said I was an INFJ which I guess it partly true, but a lot of them say that an INFJ is an introverted extrovert, and the first part is true for me, but I'm not an extrovert...at all. A Happy Hermit crab would be more accurate for me. ^.^

    A bi-monthly newsletter or post would be interesting - whichever works easiest for you. I've always been intimidated by starting a newsletter, but I know I'll eventually have to. Hope it goes well for you if you go that route. :)




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look a little sad, I just thought it would be funny to see. Yeah I just saw it rather recently, it was funnier then I expected it to be!

      Yeah totally, people are all created individually so one personality test won't be 100% accurate.

      Okay thanks for the impute! it really helps me out a ton!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I was surprised by the movie too - didn't have high hopes going into it, but it was quite good and funny!

      Yep. :)

      Delete
    3. Same with me. But the humor was the redeeming part of the movie, I just loved that weird bunny!

      Delete
  7. ENTJ's FTW! *whoops* I just found your blog, and I think I'll stay here for a while xD Looks fantastic!

    Jazzy . http://thrivinghope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yeah! Thank you Jasmine, I hope you find your time on this blog enjoyable!

      Delete

I love seeing what you have to say, and I try to always respond to every comment so feel free to come back and check